Scuba diving has become a popular and relaxing leisure activity. You can connect with nature and encounter creatures, unlike anything you have ever seen before, from marine mammals to colorful fish and endangered species.
To make the experience truly enjoyable and safe, knowing how to communicate underwater is absolutely critical when scuba diving. As you descend underwater, no one can talk to you, and having a regulator in your mouth, makes it hard to convey a message to your diving buddy. You hear nothing but your own breath. This is why it is important to learn scuba diving hand signals. These signals are vital for your survival and your diving partners’ survival.
Scuba Hand Signals Course Specifications
Our Scuba Diving Hand Signals course is beneficial and unique as we combine a variety of scuba diving signals for underwater communication. It is important for divers to know how to speak while being underwater, in case an emergency arises.
Did you know, scuba diving hand signals are mostly universal? This means you can use these signals no matter where you are in the world.
The courses consist of videos and quizzes, teaching you how to easily communicate with other drivers using only hand signals. It’s a self-paced program available 24/7. You will have lifetime access to the course and can conveniently learn from any device.
What is Covered in the Course?
- A comprehensive list of general signals such as go left, go right, go around
- Vital emergency signals such as stuck, stung, tired, hot
- Marine life signals such as lobster, jellyfish, lionfish
- and much more!
Benefits of Taking Scuba Diving Sign Language Course
- Be better prepared for diving certification
- Safety! Be better prepared to handle underwater emergency situations
- Create a more enjoyable diving experience
- Add a cool and unique skill on your resume or social profile
No previous knowledge or experience required.
A personalized certificate to add to your resume or share on social media is issued on completion of each course.