Duration: minimum of 75+ hours of online learning.
Our CPD accredited American Sign Language bundle provides you with the opportunity to experience the full range of our ASL courses. This includes Level 1, 2, and 3 and a bonus course for free: baby sign language.
Learn the basics from the sign language alphabet to more advanced signs, such as medical emergencies. This bundle is exactly what you need to become confident in sign language for all situations – offered at the best value with nothing else like it!
American Sign Language is the most widely used form of communication amongst the Deaf and Hard of hearing. There are almost 200 colleges or universities around the U.S. that accepts ASL for their foreign language graduation requirement. Our courses may be eligible to be taken as a Continuing Education Unit.
In healthcare and emergency services, ASL is a key skill that could set you apart from other applicants. Having an ASL speaker on the team in an emergency situation could save a life. In the hospitality world, there are various different regulations. Did you know that hotels are federally regulated and are supposed to have an ASL speaker on staff?
We can’t verbally speak underwater but we can sign. ASL is essential for scuba diving. ASL is used by two of the major diving companies in the United States; PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) and NAUI (National Association of Underwater Instructors.)
The need for American Sign Language speakers is continuing to rise. Set yourself apart from the other applicants and integrate within the Deaf community by learning ASL online.
What Will You Learn?
- American Sign Language alphabet and numbers
- Useful and common ASL signs for everyday situations
- Weekdays & times: days of the week, months, year
- Pronouns: personal, possessive and reflexive
- Emergency signs and how to react using American Sign Language
- Weather: a necessary conversation topic in any language!
- Deaf etiquette: essential tips such as how to appropriately respond and behave
- Common signs used when communicating with babies and toddlers
- and much more!
Benefits of Taking This Bundle
Our accredited bundle is suited for anyone wanting to learn American Sign Language
- Learn beginner to advanced ASL signs
- Gain a better understanding of the Deaf culture and community
- Connect better with your Deaf partner, parent, friend or colleague
- Set yourself apart in the workforce and gain a competitive advantage
- Learn baby sign language as a bonus!
- Access your courses on any device and learn anywhere, anytime
- Add ASL as a language skill on your resume
- CPD accreditation
- Lifetime access via web or mobile
- 75+ hours of online learning
- Certification of completion for each level
This bundle includes the following courses:
Learn American Sign Language (ASL) Online – Level 1
Learn American Sign Language (ASL) Online – Level 2
Learn American Sign Language (ASL) Online – Level 3
Sign Language for Babies and Toddlers
SCUBA Diving Hand Signals Course